without having to be afraid of being deported and separated from their families.”
Roxana Castaneda, Esq.
The Immigration Attorney at Law Professional Corporation is home to immigrant rights activists and public interest attorneys who are passionate about advancing and upholding the rights of immigrant communities in the United States. The immigration attorney helps clients resolve their immigration needs by petitioning for affirmative immigration benefits. The attorney is fluent in Spanish and English, and is capable of assisting immigrant clients in a diverse array of immigration cases to offer clients the best possible legal representation, and several possible avenues to legal status or citizenship.
The diverse services offered include:
- Case Review.
- Adjustment of Status.
- Family-Based Visa Petitions for immigrants who qualify for immigration benefits due to a relationship with a relative.
- Green Card Renewals.
- Naturalization Applications for immigrants who wish to become United States citizens.
- Employment Authorization.
- DACA (Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals).
- Deferred Action or Prosecutorial Discretion.
- U-Visas for Victims of Domestic Violence and other crimes in the United States.
- T-Visas for Victims of Human Trafficking in the United States.
- VAWA Petitions.
- Bond Hearings for immigrants who request to leave the detention center.
The Immigration Attorney at Law offers immigrant clients high quality legal representation and provides payment plans that are affordable and reflective of the type of case undertaken.